Fast Facts Archive
- November 14, 2019: UMFA Scholarship, Retirement info, and more
- October 16, 2019: Join the Nominations Practices Committee, Labour Film Month and more
- October 4, 2019: Help UWOFA Librarians & Archivists avoid a strike, new member luncheon and more
- September 18, 2019: REMINDER - Preventing sexual violence* at UM: A forum for UMFA Members; Join the climate strike & more
- September 4, 2019: All party forum on PSE; Support the climate strike: UMFA scholarship and more
- August 28, 2019: Are you a new UMFA member? Read this
- August 16, 2019: Anomalies Fund applications; A workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and sexual assault; and more
- July 29, 2019: Anomalies fund – make your appointment today!; Campaign: Affordable child care for all; and more
- June 28, 2019: President's Message – Welcoming the new Executive
- June 5, 2019: New on the UMFA website: Know your CA - Article 27: Travel and Expense Funds; Retirement allowance program deadline: June 30; and more
- May 22, 2019: President's Message - Walk with us in the Solidarity Forever Parade!
- May 6, 2019: President's Message - What is the Gender Solidarity Working Group?
- April 12, 2019: President's Message; UM Employees Scholarship; Candidates for Vice-Provost (Libraries) and University Librarian
- March 18, 2019: Member benefits year-end March 31; Coffee with the President; News you can use
- March 7, 2019: President's Letter: Joint committee report tough on metrics, but admin refused language protecting Members; & more
- February 14, 2019: President's Message: Gender solidarity at the University of Manitoba; & Know your CA
- February 12, 2019: Taking your research/study leave? Read this!; SEEQs and UMFA – update; Help avoid a strike at UOITTaking your research/study leave? Read this!; SEEQs and UMFA – update; Help avoid a strike at UOIT
- February 4, 2019: President's Letter: An open search for UM's new President -- Show your support on Feb. 6!President's Letter: An open search for UM's new President -- Show your support on Feb. 6!
- January 18, 2019: UMFA Board Meeting; Know your CA; CAUT request for volunteers; Labour history